NEW Job Vacancy!
We are looking for a full time
Salary: £28,000 per annum | Working Hours: 37 hours per week | Location: West Bromwich, B70 9SJ | Contract Length: Fixed term 12 months ((possible extension, subject to funding)
Sandwell Consortium are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Project Coordinator to lead the development of the Sandwell Language Network – establishing a new project focusing upon the following key elements:
- Establishing a partnership of community based providers
- Providing training/capacity building to develop the provision of ESOL
- Facilitating a network of stakeholders
- Identifying existing community provision
- Overseeing the allocation of funds for community projects
- Monitoring the effectiveness of projects delivered
Sandwell Consortium is a partnership organisation and much of the project delivery will take place through a network of community based providers so you will work closely with our delivery partners to support them to deliver excellent services. The role will require flexibility, working from several venues across Sandwell.
We are looking for someone:
- Who is a self-starter, able to manage their own workload and that of a small team
- With experience of partnership working
- With strong project management skills
- With the ability to manage multiple priorities and plan their own workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Who is self-motivated, flexible, an excellent communicator, and used to working in multi-disciplinary – multi agency partnerships.
- With ESOL teaching experience and qualifications
For an informal chat about the role call Jonathan Davies (CEO) on 0121 533 2668.
Please send a comprehensive CV and a supporting letter (maximum two sides of A4) demonstrating your relevant skills and experience and specifying how you meet the person specification.
Please submit applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 12:00 pm Monday 19th August 2019
*Please note CV’s without covering letters will not be accepted