NEW Vacancy at CBO!
CBO are looking for a full time
Community Development Officer
- Job share will be considered
- Salary: £24,336
- 39 Hours per week
- Length of Contract: Fixed – March 2022 (subject to funding)
Job Purpose: Inline with objective of Bridges project to engage clients who are most disadvantaged and economically inactive aged over 24 years old with significant barriers to employment, to connect them with specialist services and provide an advisory, support, training and referral service with the aim of assisting them into sustainable employment.
As member of the community development team you will be responsible for planning, delivering and facilitating activities inline with objectives of CBO community development programme.
- A proven track record of working with unemployed people in their search for employment
- Previous experience of conducting face to face interviews and completing employment & skills plans.
- Previous experience of providing advice and guidance to others
- Confidence in use of Microsoft word, excel and access to compile reports and monitor statistical data.
- Excellent time management skills; prioritising and managing work according to deadlines and performance targets.
For an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing date: 11th December 2020
For more information visit; www.cbo786.co.uk